· You translate firmwide business strategies into well-being, culture and diversity strategies and ensure execution in alignment with global and European initiatives.
· You drive projects, act as a subject matter expert in the area of well-being and cultural development and support the diversity strategy roll-out.
· You act as a primary contact person for your stakeholders and you provide relevant reportings and KPIs.
· You act as facilitator, assessor and trainer at business meetings, workshops and events.
· You are responsible for branding, positioning and communication of well-being and culture.
· You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree of a university or business school with focus in psychology, health care management, organisational development and/or change management.
· You have two to four years of professional experience in human resources or project management and are experienced with change management methodologies.
· You have strong relationship management skills and take on responsibility in projects to act as change agent.
· You have a team-oriented mindset, are flexible and foster innovative solutions.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Elisabeth ZillerRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 19 04
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.