- You join one of the largest digital networks in the world (Source: AdAge, Agency Report 2018, 30. April, 2018) and are member of the Digital Leadership Team in Switzerland.
- As part of the UX & Design team in our PwC Experience Center, you are responsible to design user interfaces which users fancy to interact with.
- You love to be at the intersection of business, experience and technology and translate business concepts into vivid digital experiences.
- You develop and contribute to wireframes, mockups, user interfaces and interactive prototypes.
- You design products that make our clients happy because they are easy to use and look inviting.
- You execute against multiple work streams in a fast-paced, challenging environment and deliver innovative results.
- You will test your prototypes (paper, lo-, mid- and hifi) to gather user feedback.
- You have proven experience of 2-5 years in UX and UI design.
- You have an understanding of best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as knowledge of user experience principles and techniques.
- You convince with methodical based UX concepts, you know how to utilize user-flow diagrams, sitemaps, sketches, sitemaps, process flows, website analytics, user research and wireframes.
- You are comfortable in a highly iterative process that involves listening, adapting, moving fast, talking with users, incorporating feedback, and constantly collaborating.
- You are willing to learn constantly new methods of creating digital experiences and a very strong attention to detail.
- You have passion for the combination of design, psychology, product development, technology and business.
- You are cool under pressure and tight deadlines.
- You have solid written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.