- You review and sign tax returns as well as manage engagements set up for US citizens.
- You consult our clients with US tax and other HRS / PCS services.
- You develop skills and new services in the area of US tax consulting and compliance.
- You lead tax consulting projects, e.g. income tax optimization advice, , write coherent tax memos.
- You are the contact for clients and tax authorities regarding all aspects of tax returns.
- You have a masters's university degree in accounting, tax, economics, law or similar study area,
- US tax expert as Enrolled Agent or CPA .
- You have a minimum of 6 relevant work experience with US tax matters in a professional services firm and experience of working with international assignment services/programmes, work experience in USA is required.
- You are fluent in English (proficiency level) and ideally also fluent either in German, French or Russian.
- You have a consulting and team oriented mind set and take on responsibility for your projects.
- You create thought leadership in your area of expertise.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Sven GrunderRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 92
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.