- You are the engagement manager and as such are responsible for the planning, execution and completion of group and local audits in a variety of nonfinancial services industries with the focus on IFRS and controls testing.
- You have excellent russian language skills and are able to deal with the cultural dimension of Russian clients to their best wishes
- You work in a motivated team in a dynamic environment, focused on finding opportunities to add value to our clients and teams and to yourself.
- You coordinate a network of international teams on your engagements, either in Russia or in Europe.
- You enhance your skills in managing several stakeholders and you have the opportunity to work on challenging projects.
- You will receive regular feedback from colleagues and your coach and build your leadership skills on and off the job.
- You have a university degree in accounting or the equivalent and have successfully completed an international CPA
- You have recently worked 5 to 7 years with a public accounting firm and have extensive auditing experience working in an IFRS environment with russian clients.
- You have strong analytical skills and excellent interpersonal skills which you demonstrate when working with your clients and teams.
- You have excellent verbal and written English and Russian skills; German language skills would be a plus.
- You coach your team members and can work effectively, efficiently and independently in an international environment.
- You are a team player who has the ability to report upwards to Director and Partner.
- You have a positive "can do" attitude to challenges and the agility to multitask effectively across competing priorities.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Benjamin LohrmannRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 25 29
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.