- You are part of audits in the life science sector mainly focused on medtech.
- You play a crucial part in the preparation of financial statements of large multinational companies who prepare financial statements in accordance with United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) and file with the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC).
- You audit consolidated financial statements prepared under US GAAP and Swiss GAAP.
- You carry out special audits and other projects like business development.
- You will lead in designing and supervising the implementation of the audit approach and draw up reports and recommendations.
- You will advise clients on financial reporting and regulatory developments and keep up to date with regulatory changes by attending internal and external seminars.
- You are in the driver seat of your own responsibility, flexibility and development.
- You share your expertise and experience actively by teaching, coaching and mentoring others.
- You have 3-5 years' demonstrable experience in a similar role at a Big 4 or an International Second Tier firm. Furthermore you are technically extremely strong with an excellent working knowledge of US GAAP, US GAAS, and PCAOB standards.
- You completed the US CPA qualification – ideally with first time passing.
- You have an understanding of the key reporting requirements of the Securities Exchange Commission specifically for companies listed on a US Stock Exchange.
- You have experience in helping to coordinate outsourced shared service centers and other network firms in a multi-location audit environment.
- You audited firms in the life science/medtech sector.
- You are a team player who has the ability to report upwards to Partners. Moreover you have excellent verbal and written communications skills, which includes the ability to present information clearly and concisely.
- You have a positive «can do» attitude to challenges and the agility to multitask effectively across competing priorities.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Benjamin LohrmannRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 25 29
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.