- You will be an engagement manager and as such you are responsible for the planning, execution and completion of treasury audits in the banking industry.
- You will work in a motivated and diversified team in a dynamic environment, focused on finding opportunities to add value to our clients and teams and to yourself.
- You will take the lead in designing and supervising the implementation of the audit approach and in drawing up reports and recommendations.
- You will advise clients on banking treasury related financial reporting and banking treasury business developments.
- You will use your experience also for supporting non audit clients in topics of banking treasury.
- You will work closely with regulatory experts.
- You will enhance your skills in managing several stakeholders and will be given the opportunity to work on challenging projects together with diverse team members.
- You have a university degree or equivalent
- You have recently worked 8-10 years with a public accounting firm in banking and you have extensive treasury auditing experience
- You have expertise in topics like liquidity management, repo business, ALM, FX overlay and/or hedge accounting
- You are experienced in International Accounting Standards (IFRS and/or US GAAP)
- You have strong analytical skills and excellent interpersonal skills which you demonstrate when working with your clients and teams.
- You have excellent verbal and written English skills; German language skills are a plus.
- You have coaching skills and you can work effectively, efficiently and independently.
- You are resilient and ready to go the extra mile for your team and for your clients.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Benjamin LohrmannRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 25 29
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.