- Your role will be a combination of audit and consulting work
- You will audit treasury and trading functions of leading international companies and trading houses
- You will be involved in consulting projects covering operating model, business processes and choice and use of treasury and trading technology
- You will advise clients on improvement of their risk management, accounting and control processes
- You will collaborate with a network of highly talented and knowledgeable experts
- You will work in a diversified, international environment covering multiple service areas and industries
- You have 3 to 6 years relevant experience in a big-4 service provider
- You hold a University degree in business administration, economics or similar and/or are a qualified accountant
- You have strong leadership skills including people development
- You speak fluent English, German and French is a plus
- You will expand the global PwC business network and leverage your personal relationships
- You have an advisory, team oriented mind set, take on responsibility on projects and foster innovative solutions
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Romain BonnevilleRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 90 17
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.