- You will manage, perform and coordinate multi-country transfer pricing projects and assist multinational companies in the preparation of transfer pricing documentation.
- You will be involved in presentations and proposals and participate in projects related to supply-chain restructuring.
- You will identify client needs and provide innovative solutions to complex problems.
- You will identify additional areas of service to offer to clients.
- You will collaborate with a network of highly talented and knowledgeable experts in Switzerland and abroad.
- You will succeed on challenging and diverse assignments and projects by leveraging your know-how and experience.
• You hold a master degree in accounting, economics, business or law.
• You have 7-8 years' prior work experience in transfer pricing, either in consulting or in the industry, with a particular focus in LATAM
• You have proven experience in the performance, management and coordination of multi-country transfer pricing projects (e.g., global documentation and/or planning) as well as in transfer pricing dispute resolution (APA, MAP).
• You speak fluent Spanish, French and English.
• You are prepared to take on responsibility as a leader of a team or in an area of expertise.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Romain BonnevilleRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 90 17
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.