- You will manage, direct and coordinate multi-country transfer pricing projects for financial services groups.
- You will be involved in scoping, planning and delivering solutions for a broad range of financial services clients.
- Your clients will be some of the world's leading banks, securities companies, asset managers, insurers and reinsurers.
- You will identify client needs and you will develop solutions that are right for them.
- You will be involved in winning work and developing service offerings.
- You will collaborate with a global network of highly talented and knowledgeable experts in Switzerland and abroad.
- You will succeed in challenging and diverse assignments and projects by leveraging your know-how and experience, the strength of our deep and broad global financial services transfer pricing network.
- Your project work will include advising taxpayers on setting policies, agreeing advance rulings, defending tax payers under audit, advising on transfer pricing governance and transfer pricing technology solutions
- You hold a degree in accounting, economics, business or similar.
- You have 4-6 years' prior work experience in transfer pricing including for the financial services industry or on financial transactions for corporates
- You have proven experience in the performance, management and coordination of multi-country transfer pricing projects.
- You speak fluent English (and ideally German or French).
- You are prepared to take on responsibility as a leader of a team or in an area of expertise.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Sven GrunderRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 92
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.