- You manage the P&OD processes and its applications, solutions and supporting materials firmwide.
- You manage internal trainings and other educational events with content guidance of subject matter experts: course planning, promotion & organization, participant management, budget controlling and reporting on activities to given internal clients / stakeholders.
- You are responsible for managing data in learning management system.
- You participate in and support Human Capital projects in P&OD area.
- You will be coached by inspiring and challenging leaders.
- You have a Commercial Apprenticeship/Bachelor's degree or equivalent (preferably Psychology, Human Capital, People / Organizational Development, Change Management, Hotel Management)
- You have at least 2 years' experience in a similar role in Human Capital or hotel business.
- You take ownership for your tasks and are able to work independently
- You are fluent both in German and English.
- You are detail-oriented, customer service oriented and are able to handle multitasking under time pressure.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.