- You will be working in a dynamic, multilingual, and young team split over various locations in Switzerland.
- You will gain excellent knowledge about Swiss corporate immigration and case management.
- You will have direct contact with the HR and global mobility departments of our clients and assist them with obtaining work and residence permits for their employees in a timely and efficient manner.
- You will be working in an international environment in close collaboration with other team members and teams.
- You will be able to use your excellent spoken and drafting skills in French when exchanging with Swiss authorities, as well as your good English skills when exchanges with clients and colleagues.
- You will be able to make daily use of your organizational and IT skills.
- You are a native French speaker with good English skills.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree, ideally in law, languages, law, communications, international relations or equivalent.
- You are interested to work in the corporate immigration field and committed to a long term position.
- You enjoy working in a fast pace, dynamic and international environment
- You have a perfect command of MS Office tools, in particular WORD, excel, PowerPoint and are confortable with IT-Tools in general
- You enjoy team work, but you can also work independently
- You are pragmatic, communicative, multitasking, client-oriented and are able to cope with stressful work situations.
- Your aim is to constantly deliver high-quality work and go the extra mile when the business requires it.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Désirée de Sousa-Azevedo
Tel. +41 58 792 95 31
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.