- You act as a coach for your specialists. Meaning, you develop them; provide them with meaningful and timely feedback.
- You plan the audit season for your team (staffing, training, team set up).
- You will have the unique chance to work on the on-boarding of a large Swiss fund operation and lead the further building of the day-to-day operating model and formation of the client service team.
- You will lead the implementation of the brand new PwC Global fund audit tool in Switzerland and take charge to pilot a new way of auditing funds. This includes the further design and implementation of the audit approach by using new technologies and working with our development team to consistently raise our quality and efficiency ambitions.
- You will be working in close collaboration with your peers in Luxembourg and Dublin as well as our service delivery team(s).
- You will advise clients on financial reporting and regulatory developments and keep up to date with regulatory changes by attending internal and external seminars.
- You are excited about the prospect of re-thinking the fund audit and designing the operating model of the future, working with new technologies and delivering an outstanding client experience.
- You have gained moren than three years of experience in auditing a large fund administration and
- You share your expertise and experience actively by teaching, coaching or mentor others.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You are innovative and you have excellent interpersonal plus project management skills.
- You work independently; you are innovative, motivated and interested in managing a team and developing people.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Benjamin LohrmannRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 25 29
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.