- You lead the Workplace Engineering team within IT for PwC Switzerland. Together with the team, you are responsible for end-user computing services - laptops, mobile devices and virtualized desktop infrastructure (VDI). This includes operating, developing and continuously improving our service in terms of hardware and software platforms, policies and processes.
- You take end-to-end responsibility for your services - from understanding business processes and demands to implementing innovative solutions to successful handover into daily operations. This includes the support process for workplace issues (2nd level in your team) and coordination with global PwC teams and external suppliers and vendors.
- As part of the IT organization in the larger PwC network, you contribute to local and global IT projects. You enjoy working with other territories and understand large-scale distributed projects and their operational model. You provide engineering expertise and implement solutions that allow our business to grow. At the same time, you ensure that our endpoints are secure and compliant with local and global policies.
- You have experience as a leader of a team of 4-8 engineers. You manage your team both in terms of workload (task- & project-management) and development (trainings, adopting new technologies). You know service management according to ITIL.
- You have a higher-education degree in computer science (HF/FH) or comparable practical experience.
- As an engineer, you have practical experience in technologies connected to workplace engineering, for example: i) Microsoft Windows, Active Directory and GPO Management, Software Packaging and SCCM, PowerShell, ii) virtualized desktop infrastructure, e.g. VMware Horizon or Citrix XenDesktop, iii) Mobile Device Management using industry-standard platforms, e.g. Microsoft Intune, MobileIron, VMware WorkspaceONE, iv) Endpoint protection, including antivirus, privilege management and anti-malware tools with products such as BeyondTrust EPM (Avecto), Thycotic, Nexthink, Digital Guardian, Cylance.
- You have a "can do" attitude and welcome new challenges. You like working on multiple tasks in parallel and are ready to take on responsibility from day one.
- You are fluent (written and spoken) in English and German.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.