- You work with internal and external engineering leads and product managers in order to design, deliver and operate better tax solutions, through collaboration and challenge.
- You design, implement and govern processes and controls within PwC's frameworks to improve quality and optimize delivery and operational costs of our tax solutions.
- You collaborate with product managers in requirements engineering and the definition of the respective solutions.
- You collaborate with engineering leads in system architecture, testing and incident management.
- You establish and maintain an understanding of our clients' needs and you support them in solving tax challenges with software.
- You act as interface between the tax group and other IT experts.
- You work for a company that is the market leader in tax services, with the will and the resources to evolve and to innovate.
- You have a background in software development with an interest in tax and legal.
- You know the strengths and weaknesses of major system architecture approaches.
- You know the strengths and weaknesses of the major software product delivery methodologies.
- You have worked in an international enterprise environment.
- You are curious about new ways to solve today's and tomorrow's challenges.
- You have a consulting- and team-oriented mindset and take responsibility for your projects.
- You are fluent (written and spoken) in German and English.
- You bring in your external network that is relevant to your role.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Sven GrunderRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 92
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.