- You will work as part of our growing Tax Accounting team in Zurich. You may occasionally be assigned to work elsewhere in Switzerland.
- You will assist our clients with Tax Accounting matters with different financial reporting standards (e.g. US GAAP and IFRS, etc.). This involves both consulting and auditing work. To this end, you will conduct analyses including assessing the relevant legal provisions, and work on various enquiries for our clients.
- You will help the team to work out "best practice solutions" against the backdrop of changing statutory/regulatory conditions in the fields of tax law and financial reporting (e.g. Swiss corporate tax reform).
- You and your team will serve as contact persons within the PwC network of companies for specific issues relating to Tax Accounting in a Swiss context.
- You will work on external publications and assist with the preparation of internal training documents, newsletters, etc.
- You will work as part of a dynamic team in an international environment that offers numerous opportunities for learning and development.
- You are seeking a challenge in a dynamic and interesting environment, and have an interest in accounting and taxes.
- You have a degree and/or vocational training in the field of accounting and/or taxes, and several years of professional experience in one of these fields (e.g. auditing/tax advice or in-house).
- You are fluent in German with very good written and spoken English.
- You are able to assume responsibility from day one, and operate with confidence in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- You are a motivated, resilient and focused person who is not afraid of complex issues and also looks at the bigger picture.
- You are able to cope with change, and adapt quickly to new or sudden developments.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Sven GrunderRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 92
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.