- You support our clients in Digital Transformation, Implementation and Software Development projects.
- You translate business requirements into IT requirements and technical concepts.
- You implement these concepts independently and as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
- You implement innovative solutions, introducing and integrating new technologies.
- You support the project leaders in the planning, and monitoring of project activities.
- You develop your technical expertise and soft skills through on-and-off-the-job training.
- You work in a diversified international team and receive regular feedback from colleagues and supervisors.
- You are about to complete a master's degree in a university or college in computer science, business informatics or other informatics-related discipline.
- You have a broad knowledge about current IT technologies and trends and know the software development process (SDLC) as well as agile methodologies.
- You think about the business and processes of our customers and build bridges between clients, users and developers.
- You want to deepen your knowledge and are motivated to learn new technologies and use them.
- You are a team player and customer-oriented, have an analytical mind and think holistically.
- You are fluent in English, and any additional language is an asset.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.