Who we areWe are the EMEA Centre of Excellence for Hospitality and Tourism and are collaborating with our local colleagues throughout EMEA for our clients in the hospitality and tourism industry.
In the destination services we are serving governments, DMOs and private organizations in charge of developing and managing tourism. We create value through developing long- and mid-term strategies and our hands-on involvement in the implementation phase.
- You co-develop the tourism and destination services mid-term strategy for our Tourism & Lodging Clients Group and your hands-on involvement in the implementation phase.
- You get the opportunity to independently manage and be accountable for a variety of national and international assignments.
- You help us grow by independently developing new business, acquiring clients through your existing network in the global tourism industry and support in the development and implementation of new consulting services for tourism clients.
- You further expand and maintain your network with key stakeholders in the international tourism industry and within PwC globally.
- You share your expertise and experience actively by teaching and coaching others within our team, our colleagues within the global PwC network and through publications
- You are supported systematically in your career ambitions through our Talent Management & Succession Planning approach.
- You have a Bachelor or Master in Hospitality Management, Tourism or equivalent, or a Master in Business (MBA or equivalent) with focus on tourism related subjects and you have developed specialized competencies in one or more tourism topics (e.g. in destination strategy, tourism in development, destination planning etc.)
- You have at least 8-10 years of international experience, ideally part of which in working for a DMO, a ministry of tourism or a NGO in Tourism development
- You live and breathe tourism and are passionate about working in this industry. Therefore you have an a wide existing network in Middle East and access to emerging markets like Indonesia, South-East Asia, Central Asia or India, know all the latest trends in the industry and are always looking for ways to develop yourself.
- You are fluent in English and German, Italian and/or French and deliver high quality work that adds insights and value to our clients.
- You are open minded, willing to travel extensively (up to 70%), flexible with regards to working hours, location, working style and want to experience working in new environments and cultures
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Benjamin LohrmannRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 25 29
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.