- You interact with managers and partners in regards of their staffing needs and issues
- You support the development of the ASR Academy staff members
- You ensure the internal communication with e.g. Newsletter
- You manage the Assurance Academy annual processes and daily management issues together with the Academy leader.(https://www.pwc.ch/en/careers-with-pwc/graduates/assurance-academy.html)
- You forecast the recruitment and contingent workforce needs.
- You work on budgets, analyze monthly results and plan the utilization of resources and chargeable hours.
- You analyze the market development, and optimize people and client needs.
- You have a university degree with a focus on management and/or planning.
- You have already gained at least 5 years' experience in a planner role. Knowlege of the audit field would be a plus.
- You are a very service-oriented, committed and established person that likes team-oriented work in a dynamic environment.
- You continuously learn and develop to leverage your expertise and experience to the benefit of the client and the firm.
- Your mother tongue is German and you are business fluent in English.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Benjamin LohrmannRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 25 29
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.