- You are part of our new solution engineering team. Together, we define the processes and provide the services and tools required for implementing high-quality applications within PwC Switzerland.
- You help with conception, design and architecture, project realization, implementation and operation of innovative business solutions using state-of-the-art technologies.
- You work together with colleagues from global and local engineering teams to implement federated authentication and web application firewalls for new and existing applications. You bring the specific expertise to define and document the solution on a system engineering level. This includes aspects like network- and infrastructure configurations as well as security solutions to protect highly sensitive data.
- You manage implementation streams with both internal and external experts to implement solutions. In that context, you are also responsible for a seamless handover from the project to everyday operations. You act as a coach for all engineering questions related to security, identity and access management.
- You are passionate about security and ensuring that applications are implemented and integrated in a secure, reliable and future-proof way.
- You have a higher-education degree in computer science (university, HF/FH) or comparable practical experience.
- You have a profound engineering knowledge and multiple years of experience in implementing authentication solutions and secure design patterns in complex enterprise environments. You are familiar with the following technologies and concepts:
- Active Directory Federation Services
- Multi-factor authentication
- Security/vulnerability assessments and remediation's.
- You are able to work in a team with a culture that is open, caring and free. You are not afraid to ask for and give constructive feedback. You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You like to learn about learning business processes and designing innovative solutions. It is easy for you to understand and communicate the needs of your (internal) customers and you are willing to go the extra mile.
- You are fluent (written and spoken) in English and German
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Etienne NiggRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 08
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.