- You are part of the internal IT for PwC Switzerland. Within our cloud transformation project and as part of our cloud platform team, you help the firm on our journey to the cloud.
- As part of a diverse team, you bring profound and high quality engineering knowhow to the IT organization and to our internal customers. With your experience and know-how regarding cloud technologies and especially Microsoft Azure, you are responsible for the design of new cloud solutions, the migration of existing on-premise and private cloud applications and integration of such solutions into the existing landscape of enterprise applications.
- You provide advice on how to best solve a problem using the appropriate technologies, concepts and products by either choosing a standard product (SaaS or standard enterprise software) or implementing a custom-built solution that optimally leverages cloud concepts (PaaS, IaaS) or a combination of the two.
- You support our internal customers and colleagues within IT (engineers, architects, demand managers, requirements engineers) with analysis, conception and implementation of new projects and solutions. In that context, you take an active role and support the team in the areas of project preparation, requirements engineering, prototyping and concept reviews.
- Beyond concept and implementation of individual applications, you help the cloud platform team to establish an architecture and operational model for cloud-based applications. This includes the definition of a governance model, application blueprints, guidelines and best practice documentation. You are responsible to find solutions that fulfil the territory-specific requirements while staying aligned with global standards and solutions.
- You have a higher-education degree in computer science (university, HF/FH) or comparable practical experience. You have worked as a solution architect or solution engineer with cloud technologies for 2-3 years and have experience with the implementation of business applications on MS Azure.
- You are proficient in one or more programming languages (C#, Java) as well as scripting languages (Bash, PowerShell, Python, Perl). You know and have working experience with UML. Experience in data and analytics and corresponding standard solutions (Alteryx, Tableau, PowerBI, SnapLogic) is an advantage.
- You have in-depth experience with infrastructure-as-code concepts and solutions, e.g. using Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation or Azure Resource Templates, as well as Software tools around CI/CD pipelines and development, e.g. Gitlab, Azure DevOps / MS TFS, Jira/Confluence.
- You have in-depth experience with agile software development methodologies, e.g. using Scrum or Kanban, as well as container technologies and tools for platform orchestration, e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- You understand the difference between cloud-enabled and cloud-native solutions. You have in-depth knowledge on cloud computing and cloud architecture.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Etienne NiggRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 08
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.