- You will work on different software development projects together with other specialists from the PwC Digital Service.
- You will support PwC in the blockchain space.
- You will get experience while working for all kind of organisations from NGO to large financial service companies.
- You will learn from other team members with different technical skills, and thus broaden your technical capabilities.
- You will work alongside with technical, business and industry experts, who can shape your ideas into practical use cases and help you promote them.
- You will gain national and international project and team experience.
- You will take on responsibility from day one and will be intellectually challenged.
- You will meet and keep in touch with your client contacts, listen to their needs and help them solve issues and achieve goals.
- You are a full-stack developer with deep software development knowledge.
- You have developed software/applications before and can demonstrate your work in your interview.
- You are experienced with programming languages such as C, C++, Java, Haskell and Python, have a deep understanding of network protocols and are comfortable within a Linux environment.
- You have worked on projects that involved staging, and you are familiar with docker containers. Experience with applied cryptographic algorithms is a plus.
- You are passionate about learning of business processes, and designing innovative solutions.
- You have ideally previous experience in blockchain projects.
- You are able to work in a team with a culture that is open, caring and free. You are also not afraid to ask for and give constructive feedback.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and do not shy away from building your own products and services at PwC.
- You are fluent in English and German.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.