- You will lead the Shared Service Centre work stream of a large-scale banking audit. This includes team management on site and remotely in the offshore locations, as well as establishing and maintaining client relationships.
- You work with Partners, Managers and Senior Associates and are managing relationships and work streams on our clients.
- You actively contribute to the growth of our practice, report to Partners on business development including pitching for new work, bringing new insights and value to our clients, account management, solution development and team development.
- You work in a diverse and international team as part of an international network with a focus on developing others in your international team as well as benefiting from continuous training yourself especially in emerging technologies.
- You have at least 7-10 years experience in evaluating group financial reporting processes and applications in large SOx regulated environments and Shared Service Centre settings.
- You have excellent leadership qualities, as well as profound project management and analytical skills.
- You are strong at building relationships with clients and make use of your verbal, presentation and report writing skills
- You are fluent in English both spoken and written. Additional languages are a plus
- You are willing to travel 20-30% to offshore locations.
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree and are a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and/or Certified Public Accountant qualification or equivalent.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Benjamin LohrmannRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 25 29
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.