- You are part of the Management Consulting practice focusing on FS (wealth management, private banking and retail etc.) clients in their transformations on cutting edge topics in cross-functional and front-to-back, international settings
- You work on topics such as Business models definitions and target operating models, E2E process design and implementation, Finance, data and regulatory transformation,
- You have experience in Digital transformation and interested in the next generation of banking around crypto and blockchain usage for the financial sector
- You will work with an inspiring team in an international network in a fast-paced, dynamic environment leveraging Agile methodologies
- You will take a leading role in leveraging emerging technologies available at PwC, including Analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA), around data intelligence, digital transformations, process design and implementation.
- You will take a leading role in managing projects, stream and engagement management as well as Consultants and Managers.
- You are actively involved in developing value-adding client proposals and solutions and taking these to the market. You interact with C-level, change and operations managers, risk managers, technology managers, regulatory/compliance managers, finance managers.
- You are involved in local and global initiatives by PwC
- You build on an existing specialist reputation in the market by speaking at external and internal conferences, professional network events, and the publication of articles and flyers.
- You leverage and develop your existing network for business development and lead proposal/RfP work
- You work with modern tools in a global network of consultants and you experience a steep learning curve through continuous "learning on the job", the interdisciplinary collaboration within the firm, and targeted personal trainings.
- You have a Master or PhD degree.
- You have 9 to 15 years of experience of working in the area of transformation/change management, within a dedicated function or a corresponding role in the banking industry or in a supervisory capacity, or years in Management Consulting.
- You have a proven track record in managing teams and projects, and you enjoy conceptual work and you are experienced in implementing concepts efficiently
- Experience in digital transformation, data management, cryptocurrency or blockchain is an asset.
- Experience in Asset Management is an asset
- You have experience in building capabilities and service offers
- You have a proven network on the Swiss market and can actively drive business
- You are able to work independently and as a strong team player. The role involves coordinating multiple demands and priorities, which requires attention to details, above-average analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to consistently deliver high-quality results and to excel under pressure.
- You have the ability to develop strong client relationships, both externally and internally, in order to increase consulting opportunities.
- You have excellent communication skills in English. German or French would be an asset. A key emphasis will be to communicate technical complexity to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You have good command of the MS Office suite and are used to flexibly use multiple, new tools
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Steve EggerRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 28 17
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.