- You work in a team of specialists you will deliver high impact projects engaging with senior stakeholders from high-profile clients in the Life Sciences or CPG industry. The projects typically include the design and implementation of new operating models focusing on supply chain network design, integrated business planning, supply chain segmentation related improvements, manufacturing footprint optimization and last but not least leveraging efficiency gains by introducing new digital solutions.
- You work with international clients, we will provide you the opportunity to gain experience working in multi-cultural teams within Switzerland and abroad.
- You will be collaborating with PwC' global network of supply chain experts, you will access to our market leading propositions, methodologies, assets and training materials.
- You have access to the assets provided by PwC, the global leader in 10 independent analyst accolades towards our "digital capabilities" provides you a perfect platform you to grow!
- You work in a nice and fast growing team. The environment driven by respect, collegiality, strong team spirit, winning as team not as individual.
- You have a university degree ideally in Supply Chain Management plus at least 10 years' experience working in the Life Sciences, Chemicals or CPG industry, experience in Consulting is required.
- You have experience in operating model design, supply chain network design, integrated business planning, supply chain segmentation, or digital supply chain solutions.
- You pay attention to detail, have strong problem solving skills and are technologically proficient. Work experience with tools such as Lamasoft, supply chain planning-/ or product life cycle-systems are a clear plus.
- You will bring in your external network.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are fluent in English and ideally knowledge of German and/or French.
- You have travel mobility to serve international clients.
- You are passionate team-player during work-time and enjoy socializing with clients and colleagues after work.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Tel. 058 792 16 08
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.