- You are special and your track record in and passion for the retail and consumer goods market allows you to make the difference for our clients in Switzerland and abroad.
- You will support our clients from strategy to execution in their corporate transformation: driving growth (consumer experience design, omni-channel orchestration, innovation, sales and market development, ecosystem creation, consumer insight), addressing company performance (finance, budgeting, saving programmes),improving operations (business model, supply chain, procurement, processes)
- You will establish yourself as a trusted advisor to our clients, will help to extend our client network and extend your industry and functional expertise.
- You will work with multi-disciplinary and international teams and you will coach and develop team members.
- You will manage client engagements and teams independently and you will proactively. support business development initiatives leveraging your personal network.
- You will have fantastic development opportunities and you will be able to pursue a great consulting career.
- You have a master's degree in Business Administration, Economics or in Science.
- You have at least five years of relevant working experience in management consulting and worked for large national and international blue-chip companies.
- You have strong analytical, conceptual and project management skills, excellent interpersonal skills and you are proactive and enthusiastic about delivering value to clients.
- You are an influencer, shaper and are able to adapt to dynamic client environments, keeping the objectives in sight while systematically solving the problems on the ground.
- You are fluent in English and German, preferably French; and you are flexible to travel.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Steve EggerRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 28 17
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.