- You are co-leading the Swiss global mobility practice, including being responsible for recruiting, coaching, training and developing the team.
- You are responsible for developing the Swiss-based and middle market client segment, actively acquiring new clients, answering requests for proposals and negotiating fees and contracts.
- You are leading Swiss global mobility engagements, focusing on client relationships, delivery of international compliance and consulting services and customized technical solutions in the international mobility environment.
- You are supporting the client's Global Mobility and/or HR function with the set-up and implementation of international assignments and transfers, e.g. pre-assignment planning, cost projection calculations, handling of international payrolls, etc.
- You are providing Swiss and international mobility consulting advice to clients related to their mobile employees (incl. Senior Executives) covering all aspects related to mobility, e.g. employment set-ups, immigration, social security, individual tax, permanent establishment, payroll, etc.
- You are advising clients on new trends and law changes in respect to their mobile workforce.
- You are open to using technology and have a good understanding of possibilities that automation and digitalization can bring to mobility.
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree from a university or a university of applied sciences, preferably in the fields of Human Capital, Economics, Business, Law or similar.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in a consulting or a public accounting firm.
- You have a deep technical knowledge of the Swiss tax and social security systems.
- You have extensive technical knowledge in global mobility planning, taxations for individuals on international assignments including double-taxation treaties, totalization agreements, and the accurate reporting.
- You have proven experience on international mandates with global compensation review, tax accruals, assignment cost projections, gross up calculations, and hypothetical tax calculations.
- You are fluent in English (proficiency level) with excellent verbal and written communications skills, which includes the ability to present information clearly and concisely
- You have a positive "can do" attitude to challenges and the agility to multitask effectively across competing priorities.
- You have a consulting and team oriented mind set and take on responsibility for your projects.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Sven GrunderRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 92
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We create value for both our people and clients in assurance, advisory, tax, legal and digital services with over 3,300 employees and partners in 14 locations in Switzerland and one in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.