- You work with our client executives to digitally transform their core business and capture new growth opportunities, with agile co-creation methodologies
- You provide a comprehensive set of services to help our clients define and implement digital strategies and deliver more value from their operations
- You manage projects in the following areas: digital transformation, new business model generation, time-to-market acceleration, client experience, multichannel marketing, process digitalization, industry 4.0, digital platforms, connected devices
- You drive business development activities and the development of proposals
- You develop effective working relationships with clients, within the team and with other PwC lines of services and territories
- You hold a university degree in economics, business, engineering or similar
- You have a track record (at least 8 years) in transformation of organizations induced by digital evolutions, either in consulting or at a pure-player
- You are at ease with co-creation using innovative methodologies: e.g. Ideation, Design Thinking, Sprint, Open Innovation, rapid prototyping, ...
- You have proven experience in creating user journey and user stories, defining and implementing digital operating models or digital organizations (software factories, devops,...)
- You have entrepreneurial spirit, with previous experience in business development. You have a can do attitude, service orientation and excellent interpersonal skills
- You have experience in some of the following industries : Retail & Consumer, Luxury, Industrial Products, Utilities, NGOs, Commodity Trading
- You are fluent in French and English, German would be a plus
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Romain BonnevilleRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 90 17
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.