- You carry out IT and business process audits in the banking industry
- You conduct and review detailed fieldwork
- You understand, evaluate and test the design and operating effectiveness of accounting and internal control systems, offering recommendations for any weaknesses noted to help improve our clients' controls environment
- You delegate appropriate work to junior members of staff and review their work in a structured format including, on-the-job training and coaching to junior team members
- You establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- You contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- You are actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- You work in a diverse and international team part of an international network, and benefitting from continuous training.
- You have 2-4 years experience in evaluating technology that supports financial & operational application systems and related business processes in large SOx regulated environment
- You are fluent in English, German skills are a plus
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree and you are interested to complete the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and/or Certified Public Accountant qualification or equivalent
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Benjamin LohrmannRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 25 29
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.