- You are a member of the Advisory Risk Management Team responsible for ensuring compliance with all external and internal regulations and procedures of the Advisory teams in Switzerland.
- You independently review engagement letters according to the various guidelines.
- You consult with the Advisory client service staff and help them with the risk management process.
- You support the Risk Management Guidance and Training documentation with updates and participate in training sessions.
- You closely work with the legal and independence teams.
- You participate in internal working groups on specific topics (e.g. new digital processes).
- You participate in discussions of the PwC Europe and the EMEA Team and are part of a diverse and international team helping to shape the risk management environment of PwC Advisory.
- You have an administrative or legal background.
- You already have gained experience in the field of risk and compliance or a similar field.
- You are process- and business-oriented and value accuracy in carrying out the work you do.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills.
- You learn from others, believe in lifelong learning and are eager to grow.
- You take responsibility for what you do and foster innovative solution finding.
- You are proficient in German, English and preferably also in French (in speaking and writing).
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Patricia SchmitzRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 13 64
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.