- You work closely with our customers' business stakeholders and product managers to align technical solutions to their business needs and vision.
- You will support client-agile development teams by providing architectural planning and guidance, and solutions engineering to contextualise requirements for data analysis, data science and data visualisation.
- You will articulate an analytics architecture that is cloud-hosted and microservices-based to support users.
- You will evaluate emerging technologies, architectural patterns, and open source initiatives to advance our client data product capabilities and develop new products and services.
- You will also integrate internal and vendor-developed systems with broader enterprise services.
- You will document and build consensus around critical architecture decisions and convey architecture direction to business partners, engineers, and leadership.
- You have an excellent university degree or equivalent in information technology or business economics and relevant professional experience of 10 years in large enterprise architecture delivery in a comparable position within the financial services industry. Your experience is paired with consulting experience.
- You have a strong technical focus on analytics, data warehousing and AI.
- You bring extensive experience in sales and pre-sales, as well as strategic large deal sales.
- You have strong interpersonal, presentation and communication (English and German) skills combined with a highly client-oriented attitude.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Francisca RichterRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 81
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.