- You are special and your track record in and passion for the retail and consumer goods market allows you to make the difference for our clients in Switzerland and abroad.
- You work closely with the technical experts, architects and business stakeholders of our clients to align technical solutions to their corporate business needs and vision.
- You will support agile development teams by providing architectural planning and guidance across front- and back-end
- You are experienced in designing and articulating enterprise data architectures as well as in solutions engineering to contextualize requirements for data science
- You will evaluate emerging technologies, architectural patterns, and open source initiatives to advance our clients' enterprise architectures and develop new products and services.
- You will document and build consensus around critical architecture decisions and convey architecture direction to business partners, engineers, and leadership.
- You have an excellent university degree or equivalent in information technology or business economics and relevant professional experience of at least 5 years in large enterprise architecture delivery in a comparable position. Your experience is paired with consulting experience for retail and consumer goods companies.
- You have a strong technical focus on analytics, data warehousing and AI.
- You bring extensive experience in sales and pre-sales, as well as strategic transformational deal sales.
- You have strong interpersonal, presentation and communication (English and German) skills combined with a highly client-oriented attitude.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Steve EggerRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 28 17
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.