- We offer you the opportunity of taking on responsibility for managing projects and project work streams in national and international commercial projects for the Life Sciences industry.
- We expect you to contribute to building up and developing a world-class consulting team.
- We enable you to develop an international professional network.
- We support you in continuous learning on the job through internal and external training and interdisciplinary collaboration within our company.
- You have a master's degree in a relevant subject and have gained a minimum of 5-7 years' (Consultant), or 8–10 years' (Manager), relevant work experience in Life Sciences, including 3-5 years at a consultancy firm.
- You have broad knowledge and experience in commercial excellence; you are an expert in one or more of the following areas: commercial operations, brand strategy & planning, product launch planning, market access.
- You will deliver high impact projects in a timely manner with senior stakeholders, and translate business strategy into operations strategy to drive both growth and profitability.
- You leverage both from past project expertise and your own skillset and you develop skills and new services to support practice growth.
- You are eager to grow more junior talents, as well as being a great team player and communicative personality who works well under pressure.
- You are also an analytical, strategic thinker.
- You are technologically proficient and you are fluent in English (knowledge of German and/or French and any additional European language is highly desirable).
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Francisca RichterRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 81
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.