- You work in a team of highly specialized experts on the development and implementation of state of the art, complex, compliant & sustainable international tax & legal planning structures for corporate and individual clients (with focus on Russia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine).
- You contribute to the multinational individual tax and wealth planning for entrepreneurs and HNWIs with the main focus on CIS countries (but not limited to), including private holding and investment structures, asset protection structures, estate planning, international relocation and residence real estate acquisition.
- You work on international investment, holding, finance, IP, trading, management and service structures for multinational corporate and private clients.
- You contribute to our business development with Russian-speaking clients, ensuring sustained growth and expanding existing business reach and proactively start creating new sales leads / opportunities.
- You get involved into projects led by other practice groups as we expand our international business for wealthy families, individuals and entrepreneurs.
- You have strong international tax planning and structuring skills (recognized International Tax LL.M degree or similar education is a clear asset) with several years of active experience with international structuring as well as with domestic Russian inbound and outbound structuring for private clients (based Big 4 Consulting Firm, international or domestic major Law Firm).
- You have a very good understanding of Russian tax law (including individual income taxation, corporate taxation, and CFC rules). Knowledge of Russian civil law, family law, and regulatory environment would be a plus.
- You have experience of working with HNWIs.
- You are fluent in English and Russian (excellent oral and business writing skills).
- You have a talent and ambitions in business development, good communication and interpersonal skills as well as leadership and analytical thinking skills.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Sven GrunderRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 92
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.