- You will support our clients to build a change portfolio and programme management framework with its constituent governance, processes, tools and people.
- You will provide a basis for delivery excellence supported by PwC transformation standards, methods and tools.
- Your will perform programme planning, monitor delivery, manage escalations and communicate to senior stakeholders.
- You will adapt to dynamic client environments, keeping objectives in sight while solving PPM challenges on the ground.
- You will be committed to delivering value and quality ideas to clients, as well as to organising and performing in complex settings and to taking care of stakeholder expectations.
- You have a degree in business, finance, economics, engineering or organisational change. Your education is ideally supplemented by a project management certification (PMP or PRINCE2). PwC will also support you in gaining these certifications if they do not exist already.
- You have initial portfolio and programme management experience in financial services or consulting industry
- You are fluent in English (both spoken and written). We would like you to speak German. Language courses are available to you.
- You will work in Zurich and be flexible for work on engagements in other parts of Switzerland and/or abroad.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Patricia SchmitzRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 13 64
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.