- You will be part of a PwC engagement team and work closely with other PwC personnel and clients.
- You will define business requirements in collaboration with the customer and take into account the overall IT and business strategy and change management implications.
- You will design and build prototypes to proof your concepts.
- You will implement integrated business processes and system solutions for Financial Services based on newest trends and technologies, e.g. S/4HANA, SAP EWM, SAP Leonardo and Cloud solutions.
- You will support clients throughout the full project lifecycle.
- You will adapt to dynamic client environments, keeping objectives in sight while solving challenges on the ground.
- You will be committed to delivering value and quality ideas to clients, as well as to performing in complex settings and to taking care of stakeholder expectations.
- You have a university degree in business, computer science, finance, economics or engineering.
- You have at least three years of professional full lifecycle project experience in SAP S/4HANA, preferably on large transformation programs combined with specific industry experience.
- You have proven track record of practical experience in configuration and customization in SAP, preferably in the area of S/4HANA.
- You have the ability to adapt to a large and complex structure with varying priorities.
- You have very good conceptual and analytical skilly as well as the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- You are fluent in English and German.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Tel. +41 58 792 49 69
Tel. +41 58 792 49 69
Who we are – PwC as an employer
We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual. You'll be part of a global network of 223,000 specialists, more than 3,000 colleagues in Switzerland. You'll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of legal advice and consulting.More about Advisory Flexible Resources (AFlex)