- You will advise our clients as part of on-site projects on functional SAP matters and thus support the reorganization of systems and processes in one of the following fields: Finance & Accounting, Operations & Supply Chain Management or Business Intelligence (BI).
- You analyse and assess our client's existing business processes, evaluate the best use of SAP solutions and, on the basis of these results, design and implement best-practice SAP solutions.
- On our SAP projects, you will coordinate the preparation and execution of data migrations and system testing and will support our clients throughout the process in implementing organizational changes associated with the introduction of SAP right through to their successful completion.
- In your position, you will manage sub-projects and lead teams of functional consultants and client staff.
- You will develop skills and new services to support practice growth
- You have a university degree or equivalent and several years of experience working in process consulting and the implementation of SAP solutions ideally as an SAP consultant with expertise in a specific industry.
- You have experience in configuring SAP modules and have a profound understanding of the related processes and business requirements.
- You have practical experience in leading small teams and managing sub-projects.
- You have knowledge of current best practices in your process domain.
- You are a proactive and communicative personality; in addition, you have good analytical and conceptual thinking capabilities and you are able to motivate and influence both your client and your team.
- You are fluent in English and German.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.