- We offer you the opportunity of taking on responsibility for managing projects and project work streams in data management and architecture projects for the Life Sciences industry.
- You will work in a growing, dynamic team blending digital innovation and life sciences expertise.
- You will have the opportunity to engage with bluechip clients on the strategic digital agenda.
- You will develop skills and new services to support practice growth.
- You will develop your leadership skills in high performing teams with committed staff.
- You will be coached by inspiring and challenging leaders.
- You have a degree (bachelor / master / diploma) preferred in business, IT, engineering or business information systems or digital discipline.
- You possess 3 to 6 years' experience in the area of data management & architecture consulting projects and/or the consulting industry, ideally with focus on the pharmaceutical/life sciences industry.
- You have a proven track record in one of the following areas: data governance, data modelling methodologies (ER / SER). reference and master data management, data quality management / data cleansing strategy, data security management, data operations management (Relational vs. NoSQL, ETL, Map Reduce) or development and maintenance of enterprise architecture.
- You have an advisory, team oriented mind set, take on responsibility on projects and foster innovative solutions.
- You are fluent in German and in English (both spoken and written), working knowledge of French is a plus.
- You will be based in Zurich and are flexible to work on engagements in other parts of Switzerland and/or abroad.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.