- You will be part of our Deals team and will be working on both client facing and internal projects. As data analytics expert, you will support the team on performing complex data analyses and interact with colleagues and clients to get the most valuable insights out of the available data.
- You will take a role in the further upskilling of our Deals professionals in the use of state-of-the-art data analytics tooling in their daily work.
- You will also work with colleagues of other Data Analytics teams within PwC and our European Data & Analytics Center of Excellence in Munich.
- You will be part of an innovative and motivated team and have the possibility to bring in own ideas and help designing different concepts.
- You will be able to combine your skills in data analysis with a job as management consultant and ideally your experience from the business side.
- You have a degree in mathematics, engineering, computer science or business administration with a quantitative focus or a similar education (e.g. Master, PhD or MBA).
- You already have 3 to 5 years of experience as a data analyst, know statistical methods and can apply them. In addition, you have already gained experience in identifying relevant data sources, extracting data (e.g. from ERP systems) as well as ensuring data quality.
- You are proficient in how to deal with structured data in relational databases, in MS Office formats (e.g. Excel, Access) or text files (e.g. XML, CSV) and you have experience with data modelling tools (e.g. Alteryx, Matlab, etc.), programming languages (R, Python) as well as reporting and visualization solutions (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, etc.).
- You like to work both on innovation as well as on client projects. You have a natural interest to work on analyses in a wide range of areas, including financial and operational data and geospatial analysis.
- You are a team player, motivated to learn new things and you like to work in a client-oriented way. You are fluent in English (written and spoken), knowledge of German is a plus.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Patricia SchmitzRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 13 64
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.