- You join our Cyber Security team, establish credibility with prospective clients by demonstrating knowledge of various aspects of Cyber Security and acquire new clients.
- You work as part of teams in delivering client excellence and work with other subject matter experts within the global PwC network. You support senior members of the team in developing client proposals and solution offerings.
- You assess, optimise and implement Cyber Security related processes and manage the reporting to various stakeholders bearing in mind both their technical and business requirements.
- You work on the development of innovative value added Cyber Security services, toolkits, methodologies and accelerators.
- You provide strong input into the Cyber Security practice and help to develop the team by bringing your superior skills.
- You get support to further develop your career and attain education and certifications.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT / Business IT or similar education. Information Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA or CISM are an asset.
- You have gained 2-3 years' experience in Cyber & Information Security, Data Protection & Privacy and related disciplines. You are experienced in industry standards as ISO 270xx or similar.
- You have gained experience in cloud and hybrid cloud related projects, and you have worked on the architecture and security strategy of such solutions.
- You have strong presentation, project management, facilitation and delivery skills as well as strong analytical and problem solving capabilities. You are fluent in English and German, knowledge of French can be an asset.
- You have experience in delivering customer oriented, strategic security work and supporting clients in their digital transformation and cybersecurity projects.
- You deliver high quality work that adds insights and value to our clients and have the ability to develop and manage senior-level relationships. A proven track record of delivery of large security improvement programs is desirable.
- You have the desire to work in a constantly changing environment as an innovative and motivated part of our Cyber Security team.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.