- You will be part of a fast growing team within our global PwC network in delivering high quality consulting services, while learning from more than 2'000 Cyber Security Experts globally. This opportunity can include business travels within Europe.
- You assist in assessing, optimizing and implementing Cybersecurity related processes and manage the reporting bearing in mind both their technical and business requirements.
- You get the support to further develop your career and attain education and certifications in any (relevant) area of your choice.
- You will be in an optimal working and growing environment by having both personal and professional coaching from your line manager, your coach and your buddy.
- You work with customers to assess, transform and recommend changes in their DevOps environment towards Cybersecurity.
- You work with customers to provide a Cybersecurity view into their cloud journeys.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Software Engineering or similar education. Information Security certifications such as CSSLP, CCSP or CISSP are an asset.
- You have gained 2-3 years' experience in Software Engineering or Information Security, Data Protection & Privacy and related disciplines. You are experienced in industry standards as ISO 270xx or similar.
- You are adept at using scripting languages and have a solid understanding of modern web application architecture and how to secure it (OWASP).
- You have gained experience in cloud and hybrid cloud related projects, and you have worked on the architecture and security strategy of such solutions.
- You are able and constantly willing to learn and grow in the field of Cyber Security and follow innovations, newest features and technology hypes. Your are willing to learn by tinkering.
- You have the desire to work in a constantly changing environment as an innovative and motivated part of our young Cybersecurity team.
- You have experience in delivering customer oriented, strategic security work and supporting clients in their digital transformation and cybersecurity projects.
- You have strong presentation, project management, facilitation and delivery skills as well as strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- You are fluent in English and German, knowledge of French can be an asset.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.