- You will, together with the team, deliver high-impact projects and engage with senior stakeholders from high-profile clients in the Pharma & Life Sciences industry.
- The projects typically include transforming the go-to-market approach of our clients (e.g., strategy, operating model, data governance), enabling insights with data & analytics (e.g., advanced analytics use cases, data science), and equipping customer-facing organisations through implementation of global technology platforms or digital operations (CRM, content management, data lake / data architecture, analytics platform, etc.).
- The functions covered span across the Pharma / MedTech value chain, with a focus on Commercial / the customer-facing organisation.
- You will work with international clients and we will provide you the opportunity to gain experience working in multi-cultural teams within Switzerland and abroad.
- You will be collaborating with PwC's global network of Pharma & Life Sciences experts and you will have access to our market leading propositions, methodologies, assets and training materials.
- You will work in a fast-growing team. The environment is driven by respect, collaboration, strong team spirit, and winning as team not as an individual.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a science-related discipline, plus a few years' experience working in Pharma & Life Sciences, either as a consultant or within Commercial Excellence at a Pharma & Life Sciences company.
- You have had exposure to Commercial Excellence, digital technology implementation and / or data & analytics use cases and technologies in the Pharma & Life Sciences environment. We also welcome cross-industry experience.
- You pay attention to detail, have strong problem-solving skills and are technology proficient.
- You have excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills and you are proactive and enthusiastic about delivering value to clients.
- You are fluent in English and you are flexible to travel within Switzerland and/or abroad to serve our international clients.
- You are a passionate team player and enjoy socializing with clients and colleagues.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Francisca RichterRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 81
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.