- We offer you the opportunity of participating to transformation projects in national and international context within diffrent industries (including life sciences and healthcare).
- You will collaborate with our clients' executive teams to review their organization and assist them in designing and implementing innovative solutions
- You will provide your experience and contribute to the development of our finance consulting practice
- We enable you to develop an international professional network
- We support you in continuous learning through internal and external training and interdisciplinary collaboration within our company
- You hold a master's degree and have gained a minimum of 3-7 years' work experience in consulting
- You have a good understanding and knowledge of the finance function and its key issues and challenges
- You have experience in delivering projects in one or more of the following areas: Shared Services & Outsourcing, Finance Operating Models, Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting, Management Reporting & Analysis, Profitability & Cost Management, KPIs, Finance Processes Optimization
- You are able to identify and address client needs, participate in client discussions and meetings, contribute to proposals written to prospective clients
- You are eager to grow more junior talents, as well as being a great team player, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- You are technologically proficient and you are fluent in English and French (knowledge of German and any additional European language is highly desirable).
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Romain BonnevilleRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 90 17
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.