- You will be part of the global Network Information Security (NIS) team, working with stakeholders across differing complex business environments.
- You will work with stakeholders to satisfy their security control requirements and ensure regulatory compliance.
- You will help to support external delivery facing teams by evaluating and articulating PwC's security posture to clients.
- You will offer in depth expertise around our internal security posture to ensure credibility and confidence in the handling of client data.
- You address cyber risk utilizing standardized and consistent NIS methodology.
- You will represent the IT and NIS organization when meeting directly with PwC clients regarding MSAs, SOWs, and RFP responses.
- You manage relationships across PwC Lines of Service.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in information technology or related field of study and/or completed certifications involving cyber security.
- You have gained 2-4 years' experience involving information security, IT management and/or major program management.
- You have a broad understanding of security technology and high level understanding of PwC's business model, service offerings and business operating environment.
- You are able to leverage business communication skills to inform, persuade, and teach stakeholders across a global network of member firms' staff and leadership to enable effective information security activities and processes.
- You are fluent in English, any other language would be an asset.
Please be aware that your application documents will be shared with hiring managers in the UK and USA.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.