- You are co-leading the Swiss global mobility account management team and will work closely with our Business Development Team, managing existing customer relationships in the area of Global Mobility.
- You are managing the delivery of international compliance, consulting and customized technical solutions in the international mobility environment.
- You are responsible to develop the client portfolio, actively acquire new clients, answering requests for proposals and negotiating fees and contracts.
- You are managing a large and diverse customer portfolio to ensure that our contractual obligations are met, will be responsible for the proper documentation of customer relationships in our CRM and ensure continuous customer satisfaction.
- You are open for use of technology and good understanding of possibilities that automation and digitalization can bring to mobility.
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree from a university or a university of applied sciences, preferably in the fields of Human Capital, Economics, Business, Law or similar.
- You have at least 5 years experience in account management and were able to gain experience leading a team.
- You are flexible, resilient, pragmatic and solution-oriented.
- You are familiar with the latest market trends and have proven experience in Global Mobility, particularly in (individual) tax, social security and immigration.
- You are a highly motivated, dynamic and determined personality, who actively seeks customer contact and has a high service orientation.
- You are detail-oriented, customer service oriented and can handle multitasking under time pressure.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Sven GrunderRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 92
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We create value for both our people and clients in assurance, advisory, tax, legal and digital services with over 3,300 employees and partners in 14 locations in Switzerland and one in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.