• You advise our clients on the development or optimization of governance structures, internal controls, risk and compliance frameworks, as well as business processes of our clients.
• You support our clients with your knowledge to work more effectively and efficiently in governance, compliance and risk management aspects.
• You lead project teams, identify new trends, take up current topics and design, present and implement state-of-the-art solutions for our clients.
• You lead the planning and execution of engagements; you are hands-on, working closely with our clients and engagement teams.
• You will continuously develop your technical know-how and your soft skills through on-and-off-the-job training and acquire in-depth knowledge of a wide range of industries.
• You actively coach your team members and motivate them to contribute ideas and discover clients' needs.
• You have a university degree with a focus on Risk Management, Compliance and/or Internal Audit.
• You have more than 5 years of professional experience in Governance, Risk, Compliance, Internal Control and/or Internal Audit
• You have strong interpersonal skills and a flair for business development.
• You have experience in leadership and coaching of employees.
• You have excellent written and spoken French and English skills.
• You enjoy working in a team and customer-oriented environment.
• You have a high willingness to learn and develop professionally and personally, you have a convincing demeanor and you have excellent communication skills.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Romain BonnevilleRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 90 17
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.