- You will build and strengthen relationships with large banking accounts for typical Risk assurance services like IT Assurance, IT Outsourcing, IT Banking Regulation, Transformation Assurance, Third Party Assurance, SOX Testing, IT Operational Risk Assurance, Cloud Transformation and others- based on your experience with large international (banking) accounts.
- You are acting as a door opener to different client stake holders from diverse teams within large international banking clients.
- You will facilitate and lead client meetings in order to position our services within large international banking accounts and will help to sell solutions.
- You will coordinate opportunities within the local and global account management teams and will bring market topics quickly to your client(s).
- You will perform projects and mandates within the Risk Assurance service portfolio with global banking firms. You will manage teams in performance of Risk Assurance Services.
- You will lead motivated engagement teams in a dynamic environment, focused on finding opportunities to add value to our clients and teams and to yourself.
- You will work as an engagement manager in coordinating a network of international teams on your engagements, in Switzerland and globally.
- You have experience with large international (banking) clients and you know how to build and strengthen business relationship networks.
- You have experience within the Risk Assurance service portfolio, like IT Assurance, IT Outsourcing, IT Banking Regulation, Transformation Assurance, Third Party Assurance, SOX Testing, IT Operational Risk Assurance, Cloud Transformation and others.
- You have a network of strong contacts with large international banking institutions.
- You have a university degree (or similar) in IT, Economics or the equivalent.
- You have worked 5-10 years with a professional service firm or with a large international bank.
- You are familiar with global banking regulations, including FINMA regulations.
- You have excellent verbal and written English and German skills.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Benjamin LohrmannRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 25 29
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.