- You have a proven track record of delivering complex non-audit assurance engagements against standards such as ISAE3000, ISAE3402, SSAE16/18, and SOC1/2 and the ability to work well with client stakeholders who potentially span all functions within their organisations and across a number of different industries.
- You understand complex client processes to develop non-audit assurance solutions to meet client needs and issues.
- You have strong relationship and sales skills to help us win work and build reputation in the market.
- You also have strong project management skills to be able to deliver multiple projects at once, and the ability to coach and develop teams.
- You play an active role in the strategic leadership of the TTS proposition to identify and develop opportunities for new non-audit assurance business.
- You have an active approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions.
- You know formal methodologies and standards such as ISAE3000, ISAE3402, SSAE16/18, SOC 1/2 etc.
- You have experience in performing assurance / audit work over business processes/controls including an understanding and experience of testing IT processes and controls.
- You have a proven track record of successful business development and leading proposals/pitches.
- You have strong project management and coaching skills.
- You are a good listener and you scrutinize.
- You are fluent in English and German.
- You are able to work autonomously without the need for day-to-day direct management.
- You are a proficient networker and relationship builder.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Benjamin LohrmannRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 25 29
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.