- You will be part of a PwC engagement team and work closely with other PwC personnel and clients.
- You will support clients realize large programs / implement transformational change, typically at the client's office.
- You work in the Project Management Office (PMO) and support large programs across PMO competency areas, i.e. deliverables management, RAID management, financial management, workforce management, quality control, communication, reporting and governance.
- You will adapt to dynamic client environments, keeping objectives in sight while solving PMO challenges on the ground; you may guide junior PMOs in the team..
- You will be committed to delivering value and quality ideas to clients, as well as to organizing and performing in complex settings and to taking care of stakeholder expectations.
- You have a university degree in business, finance, economics, engineering or organizational change. You have experience performing PMO work (more than 3 years) on large transformation programs combined with specific industry experience (e.g. Financial Services, Pharma).
- You have the ability to adapt to a large and complex structure with varying priorities, you are a multi-task person who can prioritize and work on numerous projects simultaneously.
- You have strong communication and organizational skills and you are able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- You are fluent in English, German and/or French.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Tel. +41 58 792 49 69
Tel. +41 58 792 49 69
Who we are – PwC as an employer
We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual. You'll be part of a global network of 223,000 specialists, more than 3,000 colleagues in Switzerland. You'll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of legal advice and consulting.More about Advisory Flexible Resources (AFlex)