- You are part of our Identity Management team. Together, we define the processes and provide the services and tools required to operate high-quality services within PwC Switzerland.
- As part of a diverse and cross-functional team, you bring high quality operation and support knowhow to the IT organization and to our internal customers.
- You operate, monitor and supervise CyberArk (Privileged Access Management solution)
- You localize, isolate and fix malfunctions, in addition you give impulses for technical avoidance and/or escalation procedures.
- You help with conception, design and architecture, project realization, implementation and operation of innovative business solutions using state-of-the-art technologies.
- You have a higher-education degree in computer science (University, HES/ETS) or comparable practical experience.
- You have good knowledge of IT Security
- You have a profound knowledge and multiple years of experience with CyberArk or similar PAM solution in a complex enterprise environment.
- You have experience with PowerShell scripting.
- You have experience with the following technologies: Active Directory, Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), Authentication services (SAML, OAuth, Kerberos, LDAP, MFA, ...)
- You are committed, independent, reliable, solution-oriented and a good team player.
- You are able to work in a team with a culture that is open, caring and free. You are not afraid to ask for and give constructive feedback. You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have a "can do" attitude and welcome new challenges. You like working on multiple tasks in parallel and are ready to take on responsibility from day one.
- You are fluent (written and spoken) in English. French and German are a plus.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Romain BonnevilleRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 90 17
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.