- Become part of PwC's Flexible Legal Resources and join our mission to change the way of delivering quality legal work to our large network of clients.
- You will work on a staffing contract which offers you maximum flexibility including the utilization rate you prefer (full-time/part-time).
- You will support our clients in their in-house legal and/or compliance department.
- You will perform research on applicable regulations, laws and legal scholarships.
- You will draft formal legal documents, such as contracts and pleadings, as well as correspondences to third parties.
- You will provide metrics framework to streamline review of legal department and assist in evaluation metrics of outside counsel and assist in deployment of a legal project management program.
- You will assist on special projects as required (e.g. documentation of policies and procedures, development of standard business warehouse reports).
- You will support the maintaining of the physical and digital archive of legal and corporate documents.
- You have obtained a law degree (e.g. Bachelor of Law) from a recognized University in Switzerland and/or hold a respective certification (e.g. CAS in Paralegalism from ZHAW/FHNW).
- You are perfectly fluent in English (with excellent writing skills) and fluent in German and/or French.
- You have strong communication and organizational skills and you are able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- You have the ability to adapt to a large and complex structure with varying priorities quickly, are versed at multitasking and can prioritize efficiently while working on numerous projects simultaneously.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Tel. +41 58 792 25 35
Who we are – PwC as an employer
We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual. You'll be part of a global network of 223,000 specialists, more than 3,000 colleagues in Switzerland. You'll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of legal advice and consulting.More about PwC's Legal Resources